At American Hotel, the trust you place in us is not something we take for granted. That’s why, as we continue to navigate today’s industry challenges, the commitment of every American Hotel team member is to help customers like you get back to business.
We’re investing in you
As a brand of Consolidated Hospitality Supplies (CHS), every day we’re investing in improvements to better support your guest experience.
Here are just a few exciting updates:
- We’re adding key product to our inventory every day
- We’re lowering prices on your property essentials
- We’re introducing special programs with more cost-savings
We’re invested in being your trusted source for sheets, towels, bath amenities, and more – so you can make every stay stand out. Let’s make the most of new opportunities, together!
Get delivery updates
Our nationwide distribution centers remain fully operational. However, be aware our supply chain may be impacted by severe weather, travel restrictions, or industry-wide capacity challenges. No matter where you are, our teams will be accessible and available to you during this recovery period.
Updates on Private Fleet deliveries
Due to the rapidly changing environment across the country, we have made temporary changes to our Private Fleet services in select markets.
Please note: In markets where our Private Fleet service is not currently available, our LTL carriers do not typically offer debris removal or room of choice delivery.
Check your order status
To check your order status, log in and navigate to Order History. Once your order has been approved and/or received, you may see one of the following status reports:
- Credit Review – Account details are being confirmed. Initial review may take up to two hours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Order Review – Order details are being confirmed. Initial review may take up to 24 hours. If your order is in review status for more than 24 hours, please contact your sales representative or email Customer Care at email@example.com.
- In Process – One or more of your items has shipped or is in process. No changes can be made.
- Complete – All items have shipped, and the order has invoiced. For shipping status of your order by item, visit the Order History page and click "View Details/Tracking" for that order.
How we are managing out of stock items
If an item is out of stock, we will be taking steps to eliminate long wait times.
- If you order an item and it is out of stock at that time, we may remove the item from your order.
- Check your order confirmation email or Order History for the complete order that was placed.
- If you order an item and the estimated shipping date is significantly delayed, we will cancel the order and confirm this with you by email.
- Any cancelled items will be removed from your order in Order History.
Thanks for working closely with us as we continue to strengthen our services and improve your experience during this challenging time.
Change or cancel your order
Have a question about backorders?
Pay your invoice online
If you are set up for online invoice payments, follow these three easy steps.
- Once you sign in, go to your Invoices & Credits page. Any open invoices that are due will be found on the “Open” tab, sorted by due date.
- Select an invoice for payment by clicking on the open check box next to the Billing Doc number. Then click the blue “Pay Selected Invoices” button that appears.
- Confirm the value you wish to pay today on each invoice, select a credit card, then click the “Confirm Payment” button. You can select from a list of credit cards saved in My Wallet or enter the details of a new card that you wish to use.